top of page

Bryant Boat Owners

Public·18 friends
Kirill Kulikov
Kirill Kulikov

Mothers Gun Bluing Ingredients !!TOP!!

A. Hi, Kevin, Cory. Is there a reason you need to use 'Mothers brand gun bluing' when there are several other brands around and no one seems to know where to get it, or if the product even exists? What is so special about it that you need this one particular brand when there are a dozen readily available brands? Thanks!

mothers gun bluing ingredients

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2u0OYy&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0QGvpBnkyar_tpXmtsd9Sa

Q. I have a friend who tells me Mothers brand gun bluing is the best on the market. I have not been able to find it or even anyone who is willing to admit it ever existed. Please help me with this search or at least let me know if I'm chasing my tail. Thanks, Jim.

This "Mothers gun bluing" everyone is asking about is used (or so I've read) by Meth cooks. Used to make "ice", not really meth. This is from a website for cooks; or should I say basement chemists:marlin manWednesday, 1/11/12, 7:16 PMIt's made by mixing 1) [deleted by editor] 2) [deleted by editor] and 3) gun bluing ... in equal parts. Then the mixture is buried in a sealed fish tank or cooler. Some recipes call to suspend strings from the top of the container into the mixture (hence the occasional name "string dope"). Then wait a month. By then crystals will have formed; the crystals are [meth] ice. However, this is not really meth; it's alive. It is a fungus that keeps growing inside your body long after you ingest it (by shooting or smoking). That's why addicts scratch and get open sores; it's the ice forming new crystals in a person's skin. These are called "meth bites." (locally, "ice bites" - assonance is important to addicts, too) ...

As the water from the bluing and the clear water which is first added evaporate, two things happen. The blue particles can no longer be supported and the excess salt cannot stay in solution. The salt crystallization process will take place around the blue particles as nuclei, in much the same way as silver iodide cloud seeding accelerates the formation of rain drops.

The purpose of the porous material (sponge pieces) is to provide a means for capillary action to carry the liquid containing bluing and salt up from the main source of liquid. This further speeds up evaporation and causes the crystals to form over a larger area than just the rim of the bowl.