top of page

Bryant Boat Owners

Public·18 friends
Kirill Kulikov
Kirill Kulikov

Download YouTube on Sky Q: A Step-by-Step Guide

Perhaps you're trying to play your songs on Spotify through your TV, or you're trying to watch your favourite TV show on Netflix. By installing your favourite apps onto your Sky Q means you can watch more TV shows, get access to many more channels, or catch up on films, programmes, documentaries on Netflix, YouTube, or BBC IPlayer. However, you may be wondering, how do I install apps on Sky Q? How do I download my apps, such as Netflix, Iplayer or Spotify?

Our 3 simple steps will help you install apps on Sky Q in no time. On your Sky Q homepage, you will see headings on the left side of the screen.Scroll down the list of headings until you find the one labelled "Apps."Once you've found this heading, clicking on it should bring up a list of all the available apps to download on your Sky Q box.

download youtube on sky q

Yesterday's download speed to Sky Q was very slow indeed and I've just done a test download this morning any it's also very slow. I started a 30 min programme 10 minutes ago any it's still not finished yet.I'm BT Halo for ISP and all speeds and other downloads are fine with everything else so can only assume that this is a SkyQ issue. It's normally very quick indeed and takes seconds.

It isnt something I have noticed and I downloaded a 90 minute UHD movie (approx 30GB file) in a few minutes last night but I am with Sky broadband. If there was a widespread issue the forum would be very busy so try a Q box reboot (power off for 30 seconds) and also check it is not related to a single file which can happen and where you get one of those contact viewerR@sky.uk who will get it fixed.

Is this still a thing? I'm on here after trying to DL a movie in UHD. 17G. The flagship kit from a company that charges a lot of money is still suggesting you switch off for thirty seconds then back on? Including router etc? Roku, Amazon, PC, Laptop.... no problems with downloads at any time. Sky Q Box. switch off then back on.

@KFK427 The first thing you should do is reboot your router. I have no issues downloading anything on Sky Q and it downloads extremely fast. If a router reboot doesn't resolve it then reboot your Q box.