top of page

Malibu Boat Owners

Public·13 friends

Download Cross Me by NBA YoungBoy, Lil Baby and Plies - The Ultimate Guide to Enjoying the Realer Album

Download Cross Me by NBA Youngboy: A Guide to Enjoying One of the Hottest Rap Songs of 2023

If you are a fan of rap music, you have probably heard of Cross Me, one of the most popular songs by NBA Youngboy, also known as YoungBoy Never Broke Again. This song, featuring Lil Baby and Plies, is a catchy and emotional track that showcases NBA Youngboy's talent and versatility. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Cross Me, why you should download it, and how you can do it easily and legally.

What is Cross Me by NBA Youngboy?

Cross Me is a rap song by NBA Youngboy, a 23-year-old rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is one of the most successful and influential artists in the rap scene, with over 12 billion streams on YouTube and Spotify. He is known for his raw and honest lyrics, his melodic and aggressive flow, and his prolific output. He has released over 20 mixtapes and albums since 2015, including his latest project Realer, which came out in December 2023.

download cross me by nba youngboy

DOWNLOAD: https://blltly.com/2vvUxN

The meaning and message of the song

Cross Me is a song about betrayal, loyalty, and revenge. NBA Youngboy raps about how he was blind when people crossed him, meaning that he trusted them but they stabbed him in the back. He expresses his pain, anger, and disappointment towards those who did him wrong, especially his ex-girlfriend who left him for another man. He also vows to never let anyone cross him again, and to protect himself and his crew at all costs.

The features and production of the song