top of page

Bryant Boat Owners

Public·18 friends

Download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe Song MP3 and Video - Shopping Mall Movie

Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe Song Download: A Romantic Melody from Shopping Mall

Introduction

If you are looking for a romantic song to listen to with your loved one, you might want to check out Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe. This song is a beautiful expression of love and longing, sung by Haricharan and Chinmayee Sripada. The song has a melodious tune and a catchy chorus that will make you want to sing along. In this article, we will tell you more about the song, its singers, composers, and movie. We will also show you how to download the song online from various platforms. So, read on and enjoy this lovely song.

na pranam nuvvu ai pothe song download

What is the song about?

Who are the singers and composers?

Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe is sung by Haricharan and Chinmayee Sripada, two talented singers who have lent their voices to many Telugu songs. Haricharan is known for his versatile singing style and has won several awards for his work. Chinmayee Sripada is also a renowned singer and dubbing artist who has sung in various languages. She has also won many accolades for her singing skills.

The song is composed by G.V.Prakash Kumar and Vijay Anthony, two popular music directors who have worked on many Telugu movies. G.V.Prakash Kumar is also a singer and actor who has composed music for over 50 films. Vijay Anthony is also a multi-talented artist who has acted, produced, and edited movies apart from composing music.

Which movie is the song from?

The song is from the movie Shopping Mall, which was released in 2010. The movie is a Telugu remake of the Tamil movie Angadi Theru, which was a critically acclaimed film. The movie stars Mahesh and Anjali in the lead roles, along with Sneha and A. Venkatesh in supporting roles. The movie is a romantic drama that revolves around the lives of two youngsters who work in a shopping mall and fall in love with each other.

How to download the song online?

JioSaavn: A popular music streaming app

Features of JioSaavn

If you want to download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe online, one of the best options is to use JioSaavn, a popular music streaming app that offers millions of songs in various languages. JioSaavn has many features that make it a great choice for music lovers, such as:

[Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe Song Whatsapp Status Mp3 Download](^1^)

[Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe Song Lyrics Mp3 Audio Download Free Download ...](^2^)

• You can access unlimited music without any ads or interruptions.

• You can create your own playlists and share them with your friends.

• You can listen to curated radio stations and podcasts based on your mood and preferences.

• You can discover new songs and artists based on your listening history and recommendations.

• You can enjoy high-quality audio with crystal clear sound.

• You can sync your music across multiple devices and listen offline.

How to download the song on JioSaavn?

To download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe on JioSaavn, you need to follow these simple steps:- First, you need to download the JioSaavn app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store on your smartphone or tablet.

- Next, you need to sign up for a JioSaavn account using your phone number, email address, or social media account.

- Then, you need to subscribe to JioSaavn Pro, which is a premium service that allows you to download unlimited songs and listen offline. You can choose from various plans and payment options that suit your budget and needs.

- After that, you need to search for Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe in the app and tap on the song title.

- Finally, you need to tap on the download icon at the bottom of the screen and wait for the song to be downloaded to your device. You can then enjoy listening to the song anytime and anywhere.

YouTube: A video-sharing platform

Features of YouTube

Another option to download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe online is to use YouTube, a video-sharing platform that offers a variety of content in different genres and languages. YouTube has many features that make it a popular choice for online entertainment, such as:

• You can watch videos of your favorite topics, such as music, movies, sports, comedy, education, and more.

• You can subscribe to channels and creators that you like and get notified of their latest uploads.

• You can create your own channel and upload your own videos for others to see and enjoy.

• You can comment, like, share, and interact with other users and creators on the platform.

• You can join YouTube Premium, which is a paid service that gives you access to ad-free videos, offline downloads, background play, and exclusive content.

How to download the song on YouTube?

To download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe on YouTube, you need to follow these steps:

- First, you need to download the YouTube app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store on your smartphone or tablet.

- Next, you need to sign in to your YouTube account using your Google account or create a new one if you don't have one.

- Then, you need to subscribe to YouTube Premium, which is a paid service that allows you to download videos and watch them offline. You can choose from various plans and payment options that suit your budget and needs.

- After that, you need to search for Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe in the app and tap on the video title.

- Finally, you need to tap on the download icon at the bottom of the screen and select the quality and size of the video that you want to download. You can then watch the video offline on your device.

Why you should listen to the song?

The lyrics are meaningful and poetic

One of the reasons why you should listen to Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe is because of its lyrics. The lyrics are written by Anantha Sriram, who is a famous lyricist who has penned many hit songs in Telugu. The lyrics are meaningful and poetic, expressing the feelings of love and longing between two lovers. The lyrics are also easy to understand and relate to, as they use simple words and phrases. Here are some of the lines from the song:

Na pranam nuvvu ai pothe Naa lokam nuvvu ai pothe Naa kalam nuvvu ai pothe Naa gatham nuvvu ai pothe (If you leave my life If you leave my world If you leave my time If you leave my story)

Nee kosam naa manasu Nee kosam naa pranamu Nee kosam naa kanulu Nee kosam naa swasalu (For you my heart For you my life For you my eyes For you my breaths)

The music is soothing and catchy

Another reason why you should listen to Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe is because of its music. The music is composed by G.V.Prakash Kumar and Vijay Anthony, who are known for their melodious and catchy tunes. The music is soothing and pleasant, creating a romantic mood for the listeners. The music also matches well with the lyrics and the singers' voices, enhancing the overall effect of the song. The music has a blend of classical and modern elements, making it appealing to different audiences. The music also has a memorable chorus that will stick in your mind after listening to it. Here is the chorus of the song: Naa pranam nuvvu ai pothe Naa lokam nuvvu ai pothe Naa kalam nuvvu ai pothe Naa gatham nuvvu ai pothe (If you leave my life If you leave my world If you leave my time If you leave my story)

The singers have done a great job

The third reason why you should listen to Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe is because of its singers. Haricharan and Chinmayee Sripada have done a great job in singing this song with emotion and passion. Their voices are sweet and smooth, conveying the feelings of the characters in the movie. Their voices also complement each other well, creating a harmony and a balance in the song. They have also modulated their voices according to the mood and tempo of the song, adding variety and interest to the listeners. They have also pronounced the words clearly and correctly, making it easy for the listeners to understand and sing along.

Conclusion

Summary of the main points

In conclusion, Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe is a romantic song that you should listen to if you love melodious and meaningful songs. The song has a beautiful lyrics, a soothing music, and a great singing by Haricharan and Chinmayee Sripada. The song is from the movie Shopping Mall, which is a Telugu remake of the Tamil movie Angadi Theru. The song expresses the love and longing between two lovers who work in a shopping mall and face many challenges in their relationship.

Call to action for the readers

If you want to download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe online, you can use JioSaavn or YouTube, which are two popular platforms that offer this song. You can also watch the video of the song on YouTube and enjoy the visuals and the expressions of the actors. You can also share this song with your friends and family who might like it as well. So, what are you waiting for? Download Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe today and enjoy this romantic melody with your loved one.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe:

• What is the meaning of Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe?

Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe means "If you leave my life" in Telugu. It is a phrase that expresses the feeling of losing someone who is very dear to you.

• Who wrote the lyrics of Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe?

The lyrics of Na Pranam Nuvvu Ai Pothe were written by Anantha Sriram, who is a famous lyricist who has penned many hit songs in Telugu.

• Who acted in the movie Shopping Mall?

The movie Shopping Mall starred Mahesh and Anjali in the lead roles,

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Friends

©2021 by Sunny Marine LLC. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page